About the Company : They are transforming the way in which Indians Eat Meat! The Company is the leader in the online gourmet meat and delicatessen grocery space and we are proud to be one of the most innovative companies in the food retail space. Since 2016, They have worked towards transforming the way Indians eat meat by offering fresher, safer, responsibly sourced, sustainable and more nutritious meat products.
Backed by a team of people, with over 35 years of experience in meat processing & meat products, the company boasts of an unrivalled expertise in cold-chain management, sourcing, manpower training and quality control. They follow an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. They currently deliver orders within 120 minutes across 8 Cities (and counting!)
we’re redefining the future of on-demand meat delivery. We’re building a small team of incredibly talented programmers and developers to enable us to achieve our vision of connecting customers to better meat from Meatigo.
We are looking for a leader to launch and grow the company’s Tech Team.
You will be responsible for building the next version of the Consumer Website, Consumer App, Internal Apps as well as integration into other platforms. As the company gears up for the next level of growth, you’ll lead star engineers, designers, and operators in a fast growing dynamic environment. This role will be based out of Gurgaon, but you will speak with customers. stakeholders and teams all across India to understand their unique needs. The role demands a mix of entrepreneurship, cross-functional collaboration, and well-honed product judgement.
Job Description: (Tech Lead)
This role is for a person to lead the development project for an ecommerce application. The person should have a total work experience of 10-12 years in the IT industry.
- ∙ Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in the Computer Engg/Computer Science from reputed engineering college.
- ∙ AWS certified Developer – Associate or Sys Ops Administrator Associate is preferred.
Technology Skills and Experience
- ∙ Knowledge and use of React.Js, Node.JS
- ∙ Knowledge and use of Bash, server side scripting
- ∙ Knowledge and use of Java Springboot
- ∙ Hands-on high level and detailed design knowledge and experience. ∙ Hands on development in Java using Java SDK
- ∙ Experience with a UI framework like Bootstrap/Material design etc. ∙ Experienced in developing componentized UIs.
- ∙ Working knowledge of HTML5/java script/CSS/Typescript is must. ∙ Working experience of NodeJs
- ∙ Developed web services APIs and consumption [REST/SOAP]. ∙ Good knowledge of the use of MVC/MVVM patterns
- ∙ Working with Caching layers like Redis.
- ∙ Knowledge and use of ERMs/ORMs preferable.
- ∙ Experience of reverse proxies like Nginx/HA Proxy etc.
- ∙ TDD & BDD, the use of tools like Karma/Mocha/Jasmine is required. ∙ Application performance and scalability enhancement.
- ∙ Knowledge of loosely coupled design.
- ∙ Security aspects in design and development of applications.
- ∙ At least 5 years’ experience with RDMS like MySQL Database table design, normalization, and database performance.
- ∙ Able to write stored procedures and their debugging.(Optional)
- ∙ DB installation, maintenance and turning (the latter is optional)
- ∙ Hands on knowledge of AWS cloud based development, deployment and support.
- ∙ Hands on experience of using Docker containers on the AWS platform. Knowledge of Kubernetes.
- ∙ Hands on experience in Server Management and AWS instances.
Tools Knowledge and Skills
- ∙ Used Gitlab
- ∙ Used Selenium or UFT/Silk or other testing tool.
- ∙ Used Jira, Slack or Trello
- ∙ Used Nagios (optional)