About the Company : They are transforming the way in which Indians Eat Meat! The Company is the leader in the online gourmet meat and delicatessen grocery space and we are proud to be one of the most innovative companies in the food retail space. Since 2016, They have worked towards transforming the way Indians eat meat by offering fresher, safer, responsibly sourced, sustainable and more nutritious meat products.
Backed by a team of people, with over 35 years of experience in meat processing & meat products, the company boasts of an unrivalled expertise in cold-chain management, sourcing, manpower training and quality control. They follow an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. They currently deliver orders within 120 minutes across 8 Cities (and counting!)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Keeping track of Order Flow as per slots and taking action (slot open/close) depending on store resources
- Daily Troubleshooting: Keeping track of all issues (delivery/product quality) on communication groups (Store/Customer Care) and taking immediate action to mitigate issues and smooth operations
- Daily morning sync up with Store Managers and City Managers to brief for day and plan for day
- Inventory Management: Keeping track of inventory to ensure minimum level of Out of Stock Issue
- Delivery team Management: Ensure we are fully staffed with the delivery team as per marketing plans – Coordinate hiring process and 3rd party resourcing via Lalamove, CBT, Pidge, etc.
- Keep track of Wastage and Expiry details across processing unit – Flag of core team in case of variation over normal SLA
- Analysis of Issue History of Hubs to ensure corrective measures in place
- Coordination between stores and Factory/Processing Unit for new product launch planning or finishing stock of product to be discontinued
- Coordinate monthly stock take across branches and report generation
- Data analysis for identifying new store locations for faster delivery and lead the process to open store (procurement of infrastructure, hiring teams, etc.)
- Keep track of Hub operations via CCTV and also visit hubs across cities (post COVID)
- Creation and documentation of SOP across operations and ensure adherence to the same
- Work with IT and Marketing Team for new initiatives and offer planning
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of work experience (preferably in operations roles)
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in working in ecommerce/FMCG industries).
- Prior leadership experience (experience in managing blue collar workers such as delivery executives and Store Managers is a big plus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with SQL and excellent proficiency in MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Knowledge of supervisory techniques to manage, motivate and train employees
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude / should be a go-getter
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service.
- Must have ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities.