Logistics and Freight Forwarding
About the Company: The company is a leader into freight forwarding solutions, project cargo solutions, warehousing, container freight station, inland transportation and trucking solutions.
Department: Freight Forwarding
Role: Operations and Customer service
Handling all Export Free Hand /Nomination shipment from start to end.
- Handling Nomination Sea/Air shipments. including USA.
- Resolving critical issues with the customers/overseas agents
- Checking Export & Imports Freight with shipping lines & overseas agents.
- Providing Freight rates to clients & agents and customs clearance cost.
- Booking the containers in INNTRA or on the website of Main Liner.
- Filing Shipping Instruction in INNTRA or on the website of Main Liner.
- Co-ordinating with Importer’s, Exporter’s, S/Line, Transporter’s, Operations Staff.
- Answering the queries of the customers and updating them the status of their shipment.
- Making bills as per quotation and sending them clients
- Releasing the B/L and handover the same to clients.
Education Qualifications: Graduate
Experience Required: Minimum 4 years into freight forwarding solutions.